Paul O.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg.../-/B00008PWXV/

Thanks, that one looks good, but I need one with wheels.

How much does it have to fold up? I used an old gas grill frame and some
scrap MDF and built a Miter Saw stand on wheels. You can hinge extensions
down from the ends to gain more bed space. It takes up a couple of feet
of
space just sitting there on the floor, but you don't have to set it up
every
time you want to make a cut. Just roll it out into the middle of the
floor
and cut.

--

-Mike-

Cool idea, however I have a 6' X 10' shed and little room left. It's gonna
have to squeeze in next to the portable Delta dust collector and stand up
so's I can still walk in.
--
Paul O.