Nick Müller

doug wrote:

The motor is 220/380.

OK, thats 3 phase 220V

The machine is wired for 480

Huh? how that? Does it have an extra cabinet for electricity (I've seen
that, but never knew what it was for).

and I need to wire it for 220 3 phase.

Shouldn't be a problem.

Can you help me with a wiring diagram?

I can go for my FP1 diagram (i guess I have one. Never used it,
connecting here was too easy). But can you verify the motor voltage and
the "480V" statement?

A question in advance: Does your FP have a little box where all the
wiring is done? How many connectors are there in it and what colors do
the wires have?

Nick
--
"Wissenschafts"-Sendung auf einem der Privat-Kanäle:
"Der Behälter fasst 200.000 Kubik-Liter."