Karl Townsend

Why not let it be bought by someone who would actually want it and value
it for what it is? There are many home machinists on this NG who don't
have big

If there's someone there that wants it, he'll outbid me. However if somebody
is going to steal it, it might as well be meG Over the years, I've paid
for my time a sittin' at the auction all day by being prepared to purchase
whatever is being given away that day. You got to know your values ahead of
time, so far I haven't found anything about this model lathe.

Now, I do wish I had been smart enough to buy up ford utility tractors and
equipment. For years, the scrap metal guy bought these. Today, a junky 8N
brings 4K if you paint it.

Karl