Renata

Oops. NOw if I had read just ONE more article in the thread, I'd a
seen that my suggestion was a rerun.

Terribly apologetic an' all.

On Fri, 27 May 2005 18:57:51 -0000,
(Robert Bonomi) wrote:

In article .com,
CrackedHands wrote:
We had a bunch of friends & families coming over for a party last week
to "celebrate" my latest ww project. When the party was over, I was
shocked to find a white ring from a drink someone left on it!!!
(probably one of the kids.) :{

What would you do to make sure this is not going to happen again, short
of canceling all future parties (impossible) or follow everyone around
and put the coaster on the table before he/she puts down the drink
(kinda impolite)?

Glass top. or 'table pad'. Prevents recurrances.