Andy Hill

"Ima Googler" wrote:
I wouldn't mind putting something down once a year or so... I just
don't want to be doing it once a month! LOL This is a really LONG
fence, so the less work the better.

So, if I used the rock salt, if it rained I guess it would cause it to
spread out into the yard? That wouldn't be a good thing!

Yeah, rock salt tends to migrate with water. Murphy's Law says it will migrate
to your prize roses :-)

Personally, I'd give Roundup (or a generic equivalent) a try first -- it doesn't
have any soil activity, so won't migrate to nearby vegetation. If the grass
comes back too fast for your liking, then give the Triox a try (but be warned it
*will* migrate a bit, so be careful around anything you *do* want to keep).