Patriarch

"SonomaProducts.com" wrote in
oups.com:

Hey, I didn't realize you guys were local. The PALS in Oakland is my
favorite source. Open till 2:00 (I think) on Saturday too. They also
let you hand pick. I don't think the San Jose site has a walkin type
operation.

P.S. The Oaklnad site is not in the best neighborhood. The store has
their own fenced in parking lot so that's cool but you don't want to
get lost in that area or have a breakdown.

BW

I went over there one Saturday morning, when there was a funeral at one of
the neighborhood churches for a gang/driveby shooting victim. To say that
all of the law enforcement resources available were 'on visible patrol'
would be an understatement. And _everyone_ in the neighborhoods was alert,
nervous and watching.

The yard people at PALS Oakland are as helpful and nice a group as you
could ask for, anywhere.

And, by the way, I've never been better served at any Home Depot than at
the one in Emeryville, maybe 8 blocks from there.

Patriarch