pyotr filipivich

Let the record show that Gunner wrote back on Tue,
31 May 2005 19:14:24 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :
On Tue, 31 May 2005 00:19:04 -0500, "B.B."
. ru wrote:

In article ,
Tom Quackenbush wrote:

So, now you know "the rest of the story".

Ha! When I was living in Waco that dude was on the radio three times
a day. I hated the way he made his voice go up and down while he spoke,
but his storied sure were interesting.
Now I'm in Dallas and nobody seems to carry him.

Paul Harvey is on even in Los Angeles. He has got to be older than
dirt by now.

He's from back when dirt a was a rock.
--
pyotr filipivich.