Clark Griswold

"Clark Griswold" wrote in message
"George" wrote in message

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"JimL" wrote in message
You shouldn't but I would.

Some people equate value with how much money they spend. You are one
of those people.

True, but I've yet to find the value in Ryobi.

Same here, Ryobi seems to be a line made for big box stores so they could
sell something that *looks* like a real tool.

You're partly correct. HD owns Ryobi.

After doing some research it was found that Techtronic Industries owns Ryobi
(sold exclusively at HD).

This is from TTI's www.ttigroup.com .
2001 March - Entered into a long-term agreement to supply Ryobi power tools
to The Home Depot, the world's largest home improvement retailer.

However, I was told from an HD "insider" that HD owns Ryobi. Which, after
reading the TTI web site and reading your responses, is up to speculation.