s--p--o--n--i--x

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 13:53:07 GMT, "BigWallop"
wrote:

The only thing that really worries me on these types of buildings, is how do
you make them fire proof? I don't mean from electrical or chip-pan fires, I
mean from water droplets hanging around when the sun shines, or from
lightning strikes etc.

How much does it cost to make all that straw fire resistant? Or does it
come pre-prepared and treated, and with discount quantities?

The other thing that worried me was damp.

If the straw gets damp (For whatever reason be it condensation or a
leak in the render) it will quickly go mouldy. Spores/dust could then
cause breathing problems.

sponix