Art wrote:
Probably in the village, Eh?? I realize the yellow book for NYC is normally
used as a weapon but this time read it under Amatuer Radio Supplies. Give
them a call, probably a local number. Eh?
"Darmok" wrote in message
On 31 May 2005 13:53:45 -0700, wrote:

I need a female N bulkead connector, the kind with a flange with four
holes. I don't want to pay $7 shipping on a $3 item. Is there a place
in New York City where I can buy them?

Find a store that stocks "Ham Radio" supplies ... there's bound to be
one ... even in NYC.

The problem with getting completely useless replies like "Oh, there
must be a store that sells it" and "Why don't you just look in the
Yellow Pages" is just that other people who read these postings will
get the feeling that the question has been answered, and I won't get
any meaningful responses.
Well, there are no more Amateur Radio store left in New York City,
believe it or not -- else why would I have posted? I have been a ham
for twenty years and lived in New York City just as long -- I should
know.
I would GREATLY prefer that you netizens would let my post die in
oblivion, without a single response, than get worthless replies. So
shut up. Unless you know where I can get N connectors locally.