mac davis

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 13:13:47 GMT, "James R. Shields"
wrote:

Since you have an old Shopsmith why not put it to use. I use two faceplates
for each bowl...one for my Jet Mini...one for my old Shopsmith. For sanding
I run the Shopsmith in reverse thereby sanding against the cut for better
results. I start out with foam pads on an electric drill. If your Shopsmith
isn't old enough to have reverse perhaps it can be rewired.

My shopsmith doesn't have reverse, but I was thinking that if I mounted the
faceplate on the rear shaft....
hmm... sounds too easy, I'll have to take a look today..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing