Rex B

Unless it's a special bearing, and auto parts store will likely have it
also, may be more convenient.
- -
Rex Burkheimer
WM Automotive
Fort Worth TX

Tom wrote:
On Mon, 30 May 2005 21:05:29 -0500, "B.B."
u wrote:

My air cutoff tool got HOT the other day. Turning the wheel by hand
revealed a grittyness in the bearings. Matco ain't gonna fix it without
a bunch of $$$, *******s, so I'm stuck doing it myself.
Once I get the bearing out of there, what numbers/marks/etc do I need
to get from it and who's a good place to get a new one from?

Best bet is to remove the bearing and take it to a local bearing/power
transmission distributor such as Motion Industries, Applied Industrial
Technologies or any local distributor in your area. Numbers can cause
problems as they are not complete (actually only designate the number
of the individual part they are stamped on). Unless it's an OEM
special they should be able to fix you up pretty easily and probably
inexpensively. Good luck.