AG

Default Replacing bathroom vent fan

Hi,

I had a situation that required me to remove the housing of an existing
vent fan from first floor bathroom. There is no access other than the
opening of the old fan, but the proper facilties are in place (exhaust
pipe, electrical). I'm looking for recommendations/experiences with
installing a new housing and fan in place of an old one, if possible
without cutting anymore holes in the ceiling. I was looking at
panasonic for replacement (good reputation from what I understand), but
dont see any documented ways of installing in my situation.

Thanks
ag