Jeff Wisnia

Buck Turgidson wrote:
I have 2 kids with ceramic piggy banks. I'd like to get the money out to
put in the bank to at least keep pace with inflation (I promise it is not
beer money for me).

Is there anyway to open these with some kind of masonry bit without cracking
them? The banks were gifts, and they're handy to collect loose change until
it is time for a deposit. Thanks.

A Dremel tool with a carbide or diamond disk will to it.

But the "butter knife" approach worked for me back when a nickel would
buy me an ice cream cone.

Hell, now the sales tax on a cup of coffee costs me more than I used to
pay for the coffee itself when I first started buying it! G

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)