Stormin Mormon

The one time I fixed a garage door opener it was a broken drive belt. Up a
ladder, remove the case screws, and have a look. It was a Sears unit, and
they sold me a new belt for a couple bucks. Replace belt, and we're good to
go.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a 7 year old Chamberland opener. The other day it made a funny
noise and wont move the chain at all to put the door down or up.

Is this repairable? Or am I going to have to go buy a new one? I am
trying to watch money as I have a 4 month old at home and did not know
if this was somethign I could repair myself or not.