Martin Pentreath

Default Re-wiring kitchen - some advice, please

(Lurch) wrote in message ...
On Sun, 9 May 2004 16:53:32 +0100, in uk.d-i-y "Chris Kaley"
strung together this:

4). Oh, one other thing - our washing machine has a built in timer (which
is useful, because we are on economy 7 and can run the machine at night more
cheaply). The new machine (which doesn't have a timer) will be built into a
carcass, and plugged into a socket beneath the work surface, and the only
easy access to the power supply will be via a fused spur switch. Does
anyone know if it's possible to get a timer unit which can be fitted inside
a metal patress box?

Try one of these in place of the spur.
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Ind...ater_Timers_1/

Or the cheaper version from Screwfix: