Duane Bozarth

JimL wrote:
I personally prefer a store that doesn't allow returns. I know I'm
getting new, unused equipment when I purchase from them.

Does that make sense or am I wrong?

No and yes...

A. You'd rather have to deal w/ the manufacturer rather than the local
store to resolve a DOA-type problem? Doesn't make sense to me...

B. If the product is in factory-sealed container, you're chances are as
good as anywhere you're going to get that it is new....it's pretty easy
to tell opened merchandise, typically. Floor models or obvious opened
should be identified as such either by inspection or note and are worthy
of discount or other consideration. If you don't want such merchandise,
say so.