dadiOH

Peabody wrote:
I have an old rolling desk chair that fits me just perfectly, but
has long since looked just awful. The fabric is worn out,
and the padding compressed. Anybody here ever tackled
re-upholstering a chair like that? Where would you go to find the
fabric and padding?

Upholstery supply place. Either store or web.
___________

I wouldn't even attempt something like a couch
or nice chair, but this is basically the seat, and I just wonder if
it's something an ordinary human being could do without it looking
like a three-year-old did it.

Sure. Two easy steps...

1. Remove old, paying attention to how it goes together. Diagrams or
photos if you have a rotten memory.

2. Use old as templates/patterns, replace old with new reversing steps
in #1

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...