Edwin Pawlowski

"Michael Bushey" wrote in message
Our localHome Depot is having a special on a Ryobi washer with a 7hp
Subaru
engine, 3 year warranty, cost $500. This is a 3000 psi machine. The
machines
hoses and fittings look more consumer grade than professional. I checked
with

all our local small engine dealers and only one will repair this unit. In
fact that is where Home Depot gets its warranty service done. So buying
this
machine is obviously a gamble. Since this is a big promo here has anyone
had
experience with the Depot machine or the John Deer for that matter?

Having owned a couple of Ryobi tools, NO, I'd not buy anything with their
name on it. As you can already see, minimal support down the road.