Yes, me did. I replaced the back and bottom with new wood (rounded
corners, but bolts now exposed), then I got one of those "Winsdor
Chair Covers" off the net and covered up the unpainted wood. The body
of this 1978 chair is chrome and still looks good enuf that most folks
think it's a new chair. Some even wonder where they can gitemselves one.

- = -
Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bio$trategist
BachMozart ReaganQuayle EvrytanoKastorian
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm
[Fooey on GIU,{MS,X}Windows 4 Bimbos] [Cigar smoke belongs in veg food group]