Des Perado

Your local Public Library should have books on upholstery. The Yellow Pages
should lead you to the materials you require.
Des

"Peabody" wrote in message
newsWkme.2758$rb6.830@lakeread07...
I have an old rolling desk chair that fits me just perfectly, but
has long since looked just awful. The fabric is worn out,
and the padding compressed. Anybody here ever tackled
re-upholstering a chair like that? Where would you go to find the
fabric and padding? I wouldn't even attempt something like a couch
or nice chair, but this is basically the seat, and I just wonder if
it's something an ordinary human being could do without it looking
like a three-year-old did it.