Edwin Pawlowski

"GT" wrote in message
oups.com...
The above older machine was in the rinse cycle with a large quilt when
my brother turned the water level or load size knob to "reset". It
stopped dead. It's not the power outlet as other things on the circuit
work. Any idea as to what might be wrong or how to test the timer /
dial / switch assembly would be greatly appreciated.
TIA and Happy Memorial Day...
GT

All I know is that on our Amana it says not to adjust the level control
during a cycle. I have not done it and have no idea what will happen.

Simple thing to try though: Turn the timer to off manually. Start the cycle
from the beginning.