ADC

I got a Kenmore as a wedding present 8 years ago and it still works. We use
it regularly, moved it three times and have even hauled it for camping trips
and cookouts. With a little annual preventive maintenenace (cleaning
burners, tightening bolts, etc.) it will last much longer. The only think
I've had to replace is the grill plates due to overuse. I bought the nice
ceramic coated ones...
"Robert11" wrote in message
Hello:

Thinking of getting (finally) a gas grill.
Don't know very much about them.

Have read Consumers Reports, but see in the papers many grills on sale
at Sears carrying the Kenmore label. Quite a bit cheaper that Weber or
Vermont Castings.
CR hasn't offered any opinions on these Kenmore ones, apparently.

Realize you tend to get what you pay for, but was wondering if anyone
has any experience with the Kenmore branded ones ?

Thanks,
Bob