Rich

wrote in message
On Sat, 28 May 2005 13:20:41 GMT, wrote:

Forget about trapping, if she has a litter in your attic. Do the
following:

1. DON'T close up any openings from the attic to the outdoors, just yet.
2. Set pans of ammonia around the area where you hear activity from the
litter or others.
3. Set up lights and a radio (playing fairly loudly) in the attic area.

Be sure to play RAP music. That will drive both the coons and your
family out of the house

4. Visit the attic a couple times per day, making plenty of noise when
you
do. DON'T confront the adults, however.

WIth the above, the invaders should be gone within a couple of days. Has
worked for us in the past.

Are you kidding I thought they loved RAP music, you might have a bunch of
dancing coons on your hands if you follow this advice?? LOL sorry couldn't
(well could have I guess but didn't!) resist.