PaPaPeng

On Tue, 24 May 2005 21:16:08 -0500, (m Ransley)
wrote:

I got rid of a family in a garage with simply a lit piece of paper
thrown on the floor. They dont like fire or smoke and left. Perhaps a
metal bucket with oil and a rag will make enough smoke. Even a radio
left on will drive them out, they need their sleep to.

Reminds me of a Readers Digest story. The roofer discovered a family
of coons living in the chimney and told the house owner. "Why don't
you smoke them out?" he suggested. House owner replied., "Tried.
They stuffed up the chimney and smoked us out."