barbarow

Use masking tape to define the edges where you want the caulk to end.

Run a strip on the tub about 3/8 inch from the corner and another on the
wall.

Use a fine tip nozzle and run a bead of caulk in the defined area then
smooth it out with a wet finger.

Allow it to dry overnight then carefully remove the tape - if the tape
begins to lift the caulk run a razor blade along the edges of the paper so
that it does not adhere to the caulk/

"Karen" wrote in message
I just can't seem to be able to do this where it looks good. I've put
caulk on my tub two times now; one using the gun thing ended up with big
globs is places. I wet my finger like it said to do and tried to smooth
every thing out. It looked just awful. I got all that off before it
dried. I then bought the tubes that you just squeeze it out. That looked
a little better but not the way I want it to look.
Our hardware store has strip things of caulk. Anyone ever use these?
Think I will buy some today. My question is how do you do the corners,
or when one piece is used up and have to start with a new one how do you
put them together with no seams?
Thanks