TURTLE

"Andy & Carol" wrote in message
Just saw a Groung Hog hack his way threw our lattace which surrounds our deck.
He of course will trench and dig holes. The deck is about 1 foot off the
ground.
How can I lure him out, or get rid of him. I don't want to tear up the deck
boards,
and make a mess. Our deck is really nice, and then HE decides to set up
shop....... Any ideas????

Andy

This is Turtle.

if you are really wanting to get rid of the ground hogs, buy you a Mole trap or
in this case a Ground hog trap. You do know it will kill the ground hob when the
the trap trips. You pull back a spring loaded 3 spike device and lock it and put
it in the hole way where he comes out. He will trip the trap and 3 spikes comes
down and sends him to Ground Hog Heaven. Anything that goes through the trap and
trips it. It is go.

Or Find out what Ground Hogs like to eat and make a friend of him. Then you
could have your own ground hog to tell the weather for the people in the
subdevision you live in. You know seeing his shadow and all.

TURTLE