Walter R.

You can also cover it up with a tiny decal. They are sold in the 5&10 as
decals for attaching to patio doors to make them visible and stop people
from walking through them. Quite attractive, flowers, butterflies etc. Self
adhesive.

--
Walter
www.rationality.net
"Des Perado" wrote in message
Hey Bub!
Great solution. I often try to get off easy with solutions like that, but
the wife goes thru the roof when I even suggest things like that.
Glad to see I am not alone in devising labor-saving ideas.
Des

"HeyBub" wrote in message
Les wrote:
Recently moved into a home in Florida which had the rooms painted
about a year ago. The windows have a film on them to cut down on UV
light. Problem is that when one of the rooms was painted about a
year ago, there is an area about the size of a quarter of paint on
the window.

Anyone have any suggestions on how I might remove the paint?
(Initially I was going to use a safety razor blade, but I am afraid
it might damage the film on the window.)

Replacing the film is not difficult.

Me, I'd make the "spot" part of a painted-on flower.