Duane Bozarth

Duane Bozarth wrote:

doggedyfight wrote:

....story about finding what could be old oil supply line...

We have no other evidence of there ever being oil heat or oil tanks in
our house.

Contrary to the others, I'd be cautious in trying to hide it too
cleverly--

....snip previous cautionary note against just burying the evidence...

Sorry, intended to add one other note...

It's also quite possible the tank was removed when the gas was installed
or at a later time. If there's no evidence for having had a tank in the
basement, I'd suspect it having been outside rather than under the
basement floor although that is possible. Look for evidence of interior
mounting, etc., first, then for external vent/fill pipes.