Doug Miller

In article , "Silencer" wrote:
Here is what I have:
I have a brand new Sq.D 200 amp Homeline panel installed in my garage.
I have an available 50 amp breaker.

What I plan to do is run 1" UV-resistant 41UM Rigid PVC along the foundation
above grade for a distance of 50 feet
to a Sq. D. Spa Panel using four strands of #6.
Anyone with a license see any problems with my conduit or wire sizing????

You haven't provided enough information for anyone, licensed or not, to answer
that question.

Specifically, it's necessary to know the wire type (THHN, THW, RHW, etc) and
the amperage required by the spa, before you can determine if #6 wire in a 1"
conduit is appropriate.

--
Regards,