AutoTracer

Assuming you still want to use the lights after the other comments. Liquid
nails should work. I have found it to stick relatively well (but not
perfectly) to hard to stick plastics and is good for joining dissimilar
materials with irregular surfaces. It will stand up moderately well to heat
but I am not sure how long it will last with constant baking. Silicone RTV
has lousy holding power but will not soften with heat

"Gene" wrote in message
These puck lights have no holes for screws and came with double sided
tape. After about 15 minutes they start falling. I have cleaned off
the old adhesive and tried again with the same results. Is there
possibly a glue I could use that would take the heat?
Thanks