Gene

The surface is smmoth - like the front of the cabinets - melanite (sp)
?
On Thu, 26 May 2005 16:24:42 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:

Gene wrote:
These puck lights have no holes for screws and came with double sided
tape. After about 15 minutes they start falling. I have cleaned off
the old adhesive and tried again with the same results. Is there
possibly a glue I could use that would take the heat?
Thanks

I am guessing that the problem is not the lights (although I think that
tape for a heat producing product like this is dumb) rather I believe the
problem is the surface under the cabinet which likely bare unfinished wood.
Maybe if you would screw a square of say, Plexiglas that the tape could
stick to under the cabinet it might work.