Mike O'Donnell

Thanks.

I try to post a conclusion when I can. There's been many times I've googled
for something, find a several year old post with the same issue, but never
followed up with the answer.

Mike O.

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
m...

"Mike O'Donnell" wrote in message
shaft, and the bearing/seal at the hub was pretty worn. Also some of the
plastic on the inside of the pump housing was worn away, so between them
all I figure that's what was causing the water to not all drain. The
total from a local supplier was about $32.

I went ahead and checked some of the other areas like the motor coupling.
I wouldn't say they were like new, but everything seemed very solid with
no cracks or other obvious excessivly worn areas. Not bad for an 18 year
old washer. If I get a few more years out of it, it's worth it.

Mike O.

You did good. Thanks for reporting back. Many people ask for help and
then you never hear from them again.