Joseph Meehan

You could always do what someone that I know did. The guy bought 3 or
4 bundles of shingles everytime he got his paycheck. Then he started
at one corner and removed and replaced the shingles, one by one until
he used up those bundles. The next time he got paid, he would do the
same, and so on. It took him two years to replace the whole roof, but
he now has a new roof and it actually looks good. I remember him
complaining about one bad spot he encountered, and he was forced to
buy an extra bundle that one week, which as he said, meant less food
that week. I was always worried about the manufacturer changing the
color, but he lucked out. I can however notice there are a few areas
where the different batches are slightly noticable, since shingles,
just like paint, are never exactly the same in each batch.

The guy is a little "different", but whatever works !!!!

That would have been real fun if they stopped making that style or color
after a few moths. :-)

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit