Oscar_Lives

"Bob" wrote in message
I just acquired a Dentsply DEU-2 pump assembly removed from a dental
practice. It has 1" copper input and output lines, and a pressure
regulator
and solonoid valve assembly going to a 1/2 inch copper line going out.
(for
water?) There are 2 pumps, each with a 3/4 HP motor. I am trying to figure
out what the requirements are for these pumps to work. Do they need water
for lubrication? Is that what the water line is for? Was there a tank
ahead
of this unit to catch the crud, or did it run everything through the
pumps?
What maintenance would the pumps require?

If anyone knows anything about these units, I would greatly appreciate
hearing from you.

Bob

DENTSPLY International
World Headquarters