Edwin Pawlowski

"Corporate Monkey" wrote in message

Let's say I want to put up studs since it is a large wall and I want to
do electrical outlets...how do I attach the studs to the brick? I'm a
newbie to alot of this..so if possible, pease be as descriptive as
possible. What type of nails...screws..etc.

Did you read my reply from yesterday? The one that said to nail the header
to the ceiling and the plate to the floor? No, I guess you didn't. You
don't attach the studs to the brick. If you cannot read, I doubt you should
be swinging a hammer as they can hurt people. . Use the nails with
heads on the header to ceiling, the ones needed for the plate depends on
what material the floor it. FWIW, it is "a lot", not "alot"