No

I bought a box of them years ago, i will probably never run out as I now use
mostly plastic boxes.

"toller" wrote in message
I hadn't seen those before, and can see they would be real useful at times.
Unfortunately I could not spend $0.80 on something that is otherwise nearly
free.

"No" wrote in message
You can also get those screws in green with a short piece of green wire
pre
attached. At better supply houses. I know it will be more expensive than
just using a clip or screw with you own piece of scrap wire but time is
money and it makes a nice neat job.

"RBM" rbm2(remove wrote in message
Boxes generally don't come with the screws, they will however have the
10/32 threaded tap in them and you can buy a box of grounding screws
"B. Adams" wrote in message
I bought some metal receptacle boxes at Lowes. They do not have
grounding screws. When I install the receptacles, I will of course
attach the ground to the ground screw on the outlet. Will the contact
between the yoke and the box be sufficient to ground the box?