Joseph Meehan

BSAKing wrote:
I was looking at my roof and I notice there are some shingles curled
up at the edges. I'm going to shinny up and check it out more
closely, but as far as I can see there are none with chunks out of
them.
I was thinking of replacing any that need it in order to stretch out
the time to replace the entire roof given the cost and was wondering
exactly which ones I should be replacing.

Thanks for any and all input.

Unless you have some missing, I would not do a thing. Getting up there
and repair some can often damage others. It sounds like you are approaching
the end of the useful life of what you have and you should plan on a full
replacement soon.

In some cases if money is a real issue, you may stretch out the life by
replacing just the south facing roof segments (north facing for those
experiencing fall right now).

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit