JK

Default freestanding bathroom sink basin

We are at the tail end of a bathroom remodeling project. We decided to use
the the IKEA freestanding sink basins, which sit on legs. The basins are
relatively easy to put together, but the one ? I have is how to secure them
to the wall? If anybody has bought anything from IKEA, they know the
instructions are overly simplistic (no words, and a cartoon figure showing
you what to do).

At the back of the basin are brackets with silver dollar sized holes you are
suppose to screw a screw through to the wall. (At least that is what I'm
assuming. The instructions are a bit unclear, and the screws for this
particular task are not included with the basin). The problem is, the
brackets are not located near a stud. What should I use to secure the basin
to the wall. Dry wall screws? Anchors?