Andy Hall

Default Eating fox? (Aldi).

On Sun, 9 May 2004 12:55:55 +0100, "Jerry." wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
snip

I avoid the own brand items because generally they are rubbish, with
the exception of Tescos Finest, and equivalents which generally are
good.

In one sentence you have shown that you know sod all about what you are
talking about, and I say that with a family history of 50 plus years in the
food industry.

In one sentence I have said that I prefer some products to others. In
general I find that own brand products are price targetted and the
quality is not as good. I therefore don't buy them.

It is my choice what I buy and from where, and it is that which
ultimately affects whether a given retailer gets my business.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl