frankg

The only thing I could find that resembles the 'transition union' or
'adaptors' described here in this thread, is a unit made of two coponents -
it has copper on one side that has to have the 1/2 inch copper pipe soldered
into it, and this copper has a male thread on it's other side. This male
thread is joined to the second component - a brass (I think it's brass)
Female thread ring that is similar to the end of a hosepipe, which has a
washer and the cpvc piece within. The cpvc must be glued to the 1/2 inch
cpvc pipe..
Hope I've described it clearly enough - this is the only configuration I
found - no elbows etc.
Sounds like the right thing ?

"HerHusband" wrote in message
make sure you use PVC cleaner (also called primer) on the CPVC pipe and
fitting per the directions on the cans of glue and cleaner.

Make sure you use CPVC glue too, NOT regular PVC glue.

Anthony