Default Recommendations for a temporary wall?

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for some advice for installation a temporary wall in my
studio condo. I am basically looking to construct a little sleeping
alcove, so the wall I would like to create would only need to be about
waist-high. Maybe a tad higher. It would only have to be a little
longer than a king size mattress. I am also open to the idea of the
temporary wall not being dry-wall. I am simply looking for a
interesting way to create the alcove. It's not a huge endeavors, but I
am very unfamiliar in this arena so any and all help and suggestions
are appreciated. Thank you very much. The perpendicular wall is made
from drywall. The ceiling is concrete and the floors are wooden. Thanks
again!

Gene