James \Cubby\ Culbertson

And we support it by buying all their stuff....

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:
"dadiOH" wrote in message

As far as teenagers working long hours, hasn't been all that long since
the same thing was also common in the US (still is here and there) and
it won't be too long before it is uncommon in the PRC.

Why do you think the practice will be ending soon in the Peoples
Dictatorship of China? The whole world knows it's happening, but nobody
says a word about it.

Hi,
China is on the move, I mean moving forward. Dictatorship? Where?
I thought U.S. has dictatorship right now, LOL.
In 40 to 50 years China's econmy will be 3 times that of U.S. Next up
following China is India. U.S. watch out. May get left behind.
Tony

What do you mean by "moving forward"? They have absolutely NO reason to
change the way they do business, treat their employees, or hose their
environment. They're being rewarded for doing things any way they damned
well please, unless you think all the business we give them is some sort
of punishment.