Doug Miller

In article , "Walter R." wrote:
All my life I have struggled with garden hoses and long electric power
cords. No matter what I do, I cannot get them to coil neatly after I have
used them. They invariable turn into pretzels and then get tangled.

Is there an easy way to solve this problem?

If one end of the hose is attached to the faucet, and you wind it up from the
free end, you're guaranteed to produce kinks. Wind it from the attached end
instead, or disconnect it so that both ends are free to twist.

Same principle applies to extension cords.

--
Regards,