dadiOH

blueman wrote:

I understand (and agree) with where you are coming from. Just that my
wife already thinks I spend too much on tools and I can't beat the
HarborFreight pricing. As a result I am willing to put up with
somewhat worse service than "retail pricing" but I just was curious
whether my experience is "par" or whether I have been more unlucky
than most.

I'd say you just had a run of bad luck. I haven't bought all that much
stuff from HF - a lathe, couple of tile saws, clamps, odds & ends - but
have never had a problem with anything. Did have a missing accessory on
the lathe order...called and they sent it promptly.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...