Doug Miller

In article , "frankg" wrote:

You folks said - "Get a CPVC female thread adapter - make sure you get the
kind that has a
neoprene gasket at the seat of the fitting - and a copper male thread
adapter.
Sweat-solder the copper adapter on to the copper pipe, wait for it to cool,
coat the threads with pipe dope, and screw the plastic adapter onto it.
Finally, solvent-weld the plastic pipe into the adapter."

Do you maybe have a link to what these look like so I can recognize them in
the store ?I did a google search but didnt find anything

Copper male-thread adapter looks like this:
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...=11282-137-604

I can't find a picture on-line of a CPVC female-thread adapter... but if you
go into the store, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding them.

--
Regards,