Edwin Pawlowski

"Max Gulko" wrote in message
Hi I have next problem.Very often when I take a shower and somebody open
hot or cold water in the kitchen my shower recently changed to cold
water.You guess how can I fill after this and what I can tell to person
who did it ;-)
Is it something wrong with heater?Do I need replace it or adjust properly?
Thanks for advise.

It is not the heater, but the balance of pressure in the plumbing. Let's
say you are using a 50 - 50 mix of hot and cold to get the shower
temperature right. Someone turns on the water in another sink. The
pressure in the system drops and they are now using some of the hot water
you had so the mix drops to 30 - 70 and you get a chill.

There are temperature sensing shower valves that will eliminate this. I
have an anti-scald valve that will not let the temperature get any hotter if
say, a toilet is flushed with cold water, but will still allow the water to
run colder if the hot is turned on elsewhere.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/