Backlash

Beware the pressure washer in inexperienced hands! They can destroy the
seals in insulated windows for starters. A zero degree nozzle will alow you
to permanently carve your name in concrete or brick. Washing across the fins
on an air conditioner will ruin the coil. One of my units has an 18 hp
engine with a Cat pump on it, and I could probably use that one in place of
the chain saw.
Spic and Span does a pretty good job in presoak of vinyl siding before
pressure washing, or before hand brushing. Use a wide angle nozzle and go
easy.

RJ

"Robert Allison" wrote in message
James R. Shivers wrote:
What is the best way to clean the vinyl siding on my house? Thanks to
anyone that responds. Jim

Pressure washer.

--
Robert Allison Rimshot, Inc.