Joseph Meehan

quietguy wrote:
This advice does not seem appropriate to me - grease on the switch
contacts is NOT a good thing - a little grease on the rocker is OK,
but only there.

I would suggest cleaning the contacts with CRC, apply a little high
melting point grease (silicon?) to the rocker bearing surface, and
reassembling.

The CRC would be good, You want to get all that WD-40 or whatever out
of there, followed with some real contact grease. Most auto shops carry it
today in small tubes for "lamps and connections"

David

"George E. Cawthon" wrote:

. Now
that you've got the switch apart, I suggest you
just stir up the grease as you did. If you want
to clean it, spray it with WD-40, then regrease
with a silicone grease-- bicycle grease would be
great.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit