HeyBub

Schism wrote:
I have an upstairs room that is unfortunately much much hotter than
the rest of the house, I'm looking for an indoor air conditioner that
can cool a single room, I know most air conditioners produce heat
which normally would go outside, I have windows in my room but I
can't stick in a regular window unit because regulations of my estate
do not allow them, and the room I need to cool is facing the road and
it would be too hard to hide... although some kind of small heat
exhaust tube could vent out a partway opened window I suppose. Can
anyone suggest ideas for me?

Use a window unit but mount it inside with just its butt sticking out.

Put it on a cart and roll it up to the window.

Who'll know?